Saturday, October 30, 2010

Creative Tweets 5

A few more of my tweets here. I must add that all of these are composed during my rather long commute to work each morning. Blackberry in hand, I check my Facebook notifications and catch up with all the world news on my Twitter feed, and when I'm bored or inspired, whatever the situation might be, I tweet! :)

Dreams rule my mind
But life scales them back to the parameters of my reality
It's a "get real" moment
One that I'm still getting used to!

Awe-inspiring drive thru ancient forests
Miles of beaches n outer reefs pounded by ocean swells
The rugged majesty of the Pacific Coast!!

The boats loaded with glistening sockeye salmon
Bring out the romantic pioneer in me
Embarking on a culinary journey
With frontier fortitude

A favorite tune posted on Facebook
Brings back haunting memories, Mummy
The umbilical cord still attached
Beyond death, grave, into eternity

Gorgeous Fall morning, the birds chirping
The sun shining, the dew glistening
The hearth is warm and so's my heart
This cold October day!

The perfect parent am yet to be
Renegotiating my closeness n distance
The dramas n conflicts tell me
Don't finesse motherhood, but let it be

Due to the 140 character limitation of a tweet, sometimes I struggle to make the tweet as pithy as possible and am left with no character for an end punctuation. Still love it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment