Sunday, September 30, 2012

Full Moon Angsts

I hardly believe in what the pundits foretell in the weekly and daily horoscopes in newspapers and magazines, but I still read them anyways, just for the fun of it all.  I also don't believe in all the hype about the Full Moon creating heartache and havoc in one's life. Sometimes though, when anxieties and distress build up, and there's a heaviness in my heart and the tears come pouring out of nowhere, and later on I realize there's a Full Moon, my sentimental, weak, emotional self begins to wonder if there's a grain of truth, after all, to the fact that Full Moons do cause a lot of tension and tears.

I have to state too that after the Full Moon is gone, for some inexplicable reason, all the down-in-the-dumps feelings just dissipate, making one look back in befuddlement about what all that was about! Is there any scientific truth at all behind the Full Moon angst phenomenon?!? To be honest, I really don't know. Just let me say that last week was one such for me, and I'm now back to being my bubbly, cheerful self, looking forward to all that the days ahead have to bring. The threatening rain clouds are off my horizon now, and I hope for many more days of sunshine, at least until the next Full Moon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment