Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Happy New Year 2012 to all my friends, family and loved ones! Here's to health, wealth, and happiness to all of us in the year ahead, and may all our troubles last as long as our New Year's resolutions. Speaking of which, yes, I have made a few of those myself, and despite the fact that I lack the strength of mind or the will power to see them through to the end of the year, I never fail to make them in the first place anyways. So here I am again, determined to stick to my exercise regimen, nurse my injured shoulder back to normalcy, eat healthy, maintain my body weight and dare not put back on the pounds I so painstakingly lost last year, catch up on my reading, etc., etc., to name a few.

If all the talk about the Mayan calendar and 2012 being the year of the Apocalypse should be given any sort of credence, then Carpe Diem should be the order of each day as it unfolds. Doomsday fears not withstanding, I am determined to make the most of each day and live life as happily as I can. I begin the new year, counting my blessings, as always, and being humbly grateful for all of God's mercies, great and small. I truly believe in karma, that what goes around comes around, so I'm determined to try my best in thinking good thoughts and doing good to others at all times. I am confident that Providence will guide my path and whatever gets thrown my way, I will be able to weather them all with His grace.

Happy New Year 2012 once again, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment