Saturday, February 6, 2010

Homage To My Wonderful Parents!


February 5th is my parents' wedding anniversary and I thought it would be nicer to honour them on this day by taking out an In Memoriam ad in the newspaper, rather than on their separate death anniversary dates. This was published in yesterday's edition of The Hindu back home.

How young and lovely they look in this picture, and what a handsome couple they make! I have such fond memories of my childhood and I'm eternally grateful for all the myriad influences my parents had on me. I am what I am today because of them and I am deeply indebted to them for that! Being the youngest of four children, I led a very privileged life, in retrospect, and needless to say, I couldn't be happier! :)))

Thank you Mom and Dad, for all that you were to me! I love you and miss you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment