Thursday, April 29, 2010

Creative Tweets 2

Here are more of my tweets (140 characters including space and punctuation marks) for the week that I have just split into 4 lines each for convenience's sake:

Delectable dishes before me
Pizza, tacos, sushi and salads
But I long for the smells of my mother's kitchen
Mixed with her love divine!

On a lazy Saturday morning
I lounge around in my PJS coffee cup in hand
Using my imagination to turn my home
Into the sanctuary I deserve!

Viewed from my roofdeck
A tiny skiff pulls a lumber-laden barge
Hugely reminiscent of our burdens
As we go with the ebb n flow of life.

The rain pelting on my window
"Water Cycle" learned as a child
Is this the same water then, I wonder
That the dinosaurs of yore drank?!?

Eyes open, in my bed at 5.30 AM
The glorious yellow orb of the moon outside my window
Dissipating all of y'day's Full Moon angst
Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment